On Saturday we had a few people over to play cornhole, eat pulled pork, and drink lovely Fall drinks in the backyard. Miles’ cousin, Sam and his girlfriend, Alicia were in town from San Francisco and we had a few neighborhood friends over as well.
It was a perfect opportunity for me to force my newest drink on people.
Honeycrisp apple cider and champagne. I was sure it would be delicious just due to the fact that it was made with mostly champagne.
So simple, and you can make a whole pitcher of it to share so you don’t have to constantly be making drinks and you can enjoy your own party, because that’s really the point.
Apple Cider Mimosa Punch
- 1 cold bottle champagne or prosecco
- 2 cups good, cold apple cider (not spiced). I used 100% honeycrisp cider from TJ’s
- 1 crisp apple, cored and sliced
- In a large pitcher combine champagne and cider.
- Stir to combine, and add apple slices.
- That’s it! Enjoy:)